Term Of Use
LAST UPDATED: 06 APRIL 2022
1. We are Haksan Group and we own and operate this website (Site).
3. You are responsible for all access to the Site using your Internet connection, even if the access is by another person.
5. We will use reasonable efforts to ensure that the Site is available at all times. However, we cannot guarantee that the Site or any individual function or feature of the Site will always be available and/or error free. In particular, the Site may be unavailable during periods when we are implementing upgrades to or carrying out essential maintenance on the Site.
6. The intellectual property rights in the Site and all of the text, pictures, videos and other content made available on it are owned by us and our licensors. You may not print or otherwise make copies of any such content without our express prior permission.
7. We provide the Site on an ‘as is’ basis and make no representations as to the quality, completeness or accuracy of any content made available on the Site. To the maximum extent permitted by law, we expressly exclude:
8.1. use the Site for any fraudulent or unlawful purpose;
8.2. use the Site to defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the rights of others, including without limitation others’ privacy rights or rights of publicity;
8.3. impersonate any person or entity, falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with any person or entity in connection with the Site; or express or imply that we endorse any statement you make;
8.4. interfere with or disrupt the operation of the Site or the servers or networks used to make the Site available; or violate any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of such networks;
8.5. transmit or otherwise make available in connection with the Site any virus, worm, Trojan horse or other computer code that is harmful or invasive or may or is intended to damage the operation of, or to monitor the use of, any hardware, software, or equipment;
8.6. reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell, or otherwise exploit for any commercial purposes, any portion of, use of, or access to the Site;
8.7. modify, adapt, translate, reverse engineer, decompile or disassemble any portion of the Site. If you wish to reverse engineer any part of the Site to create an interoperable program you must contact us. We may provide interface data subject to verification of your identity and other information;
8.8. remove any copyright, trade mark or other proprietary rights notice from the Site or materials originating from the Site;
8.9. frame or mirror any part of the Site without our express prior written consent;
8.10. create a database by systematically downloading and storing Site content;
8.11. use any manual or automatic device in any way to gather Site content or reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the Site without our express prior written consent. Notwithstanding the foregoing, we grant the operators of public online search engines limited permission to use search retrieval applications to reproduce materials from the Site for the sole purpose of and solely to the extent necessary for creating publicly available searchable indices of such materials solely in connection with each operator’s public online search service.
We reserve the right to revoke these exceptions either generally or in specific instances.
9. The Site may provide links to other websites and online resources. We are not responsible for and do not endorse such external sites or resources. Your use of third-party websites and resources is at your own risk.
10. You may create a link to this Site, provided that:
10.1. the link is fair and legal and is not presented in a way that is:
10.1.1. misleading or could suggest any type of association, approval or endorsement by us that does not exist, or
10.1.2. harmful to our reputation or the reputation of any of our affiliates;
10.2. you retain the legal right and technical ability to immediately remove the link as soon as being notified, following a request by us to do so;
10.3. the link is to the homepage of this Site at the following URL https://www.systemerp.co.uk/;
10.4. the link will not cause this Site or any content on this Site to be:
10.4.1. embedded in or ‘framed’ by any other website, or
10.4.2. otherwise displayed in a way different to the way originally intended by us.
We reserve the right to require you to immediately remove any link to the Site at any time and you agree that you will immediately comply with any request by us to remove any such link.
13. You must not submit any information about you to us if you are under the age of 18, or about any other person who is either:
13.1. under the age of 18; or
13.2. if they are aged 18 or above, where you have not received their prior written consent to submit information about them to us.
14. You must not submit to us any information which is considered ‘sensitive personal information’. ‘Sensitive personal information’ is information about you or any other person which reveals your or their racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership or which is genetic data, biometric data, information which concerns your or their health, sex life or sexual orientation.
14.1. If you accidentally or intentionally submit such information to us, you will be considered to have consented to our processing of that information on the basis of Article 9(2)(a) of the General Data Protection Regulation (Regulation (EU) 2016/769).